Monday, October 26, 2009

...a few new items this week....

Plaid Pumpkin Candles...look how cute the plaid pumpkin jar candles came out.....recycled baby food jar with a votive candle    $4.00   (these went fast at my last show !)
...A few more Turkeys....         
 the wagon is such a great display for the pumpkins, sunflowers and turkey....the candle light makes it the perfect centerpiece.....$45.00
















Teacher Gifts-  I starting making a few teacher gifts this past week.  I did some wool felt apples with cinnamon stick stems $6.00 and some small teacher crocks  $10.00 - $12.00.....sold everyone on Sat with ABC~123.....I will have more available for next show......




Santa Candle Boxes  $ 16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week....the Last Show of the Season!!!!!


I will be at Garfield High School in Woodbridge, VA this Saturday, Dec 12th from 9 to 3. I actually still have a few of the whimsical flower crocks and even more of the Christmas Berries. I have been very busy painting and stitching. There may be a few "last show of the year" sale items !!!!





Mention you saw the website this week, purchase any 3 items from booth and receive 50% off 3rd item!!!

Candle Boxes

Candle Box with Battery
I love how these came out. I even grunge up the candle to make the drips show. A LED bulb gives off a soft yellow flicker and uses AAA battery that is replaceable. This comes with the cute pip berries around candle. Available with birdhouse, plaid pumpkin, harvest pumpkin or favorite saying with star garland.$16.00 (inc battery)
Painting Design
Add Berries around Candle?
Special requests, color choice

Handpainted Stoneware Crocks

I handpaint on many sizes of crocks. Most designs can be placed on any size crock. I do ship orders. But because crocks and jar candles have alot of weight to them, I will calculate your shipping cost after order placement. You will have an 5.00 charge for shipping and then I will contact you if additional is needed. I also offer pick ups....I do a show every weekend till December 15th.
Crock Size
Painted Design
Sayings
Your Own Saying
Special Instructions (colors)

Painted Candle Jars

I paint on a variety of jar candles.....I love the look and feel of the glass when I get done. My jars are primed, painted, glazed, crackled, stained (love that part) and them glazed again to protect my painting. They have a great glow coming through the paint and when you have burn the candle just place a little votive candle inside and use forever. Candles range from $ 10.00 to $25.00
Jar Candles
Painted Design
Sayings
Your Own Saying
Special Instructions (colors)

Wooden Signs

Wooden signs are available is so many sizes. Hang from black wire. Great for doorknobs, banisters or shelves.
Sign Size (wood is hand cut-sizes are not exact)
Painted Design
Sayings
Your Own Saying
Special Instructions (colors)